Tuesday 20 October 2015

SaamSeed - Discography

ArtistSaamSeed
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Genre: Reggae

Biography:
My name is Esam Blessings Mthembu with a stage name SaamSeed.
Born In South Africa in 1989. Father from Swaziland and Mother from Ethiopia. Both Parents being Rasta's.
I'm currently based In South Africa in Pretoria.

I started playing a trumpet at church Orthodox Church Of Ethiopia from 1999 until 2010 when I moved to Pretoria to Do my Studies in Performing Arts with University Of Pretoria. In 2005 I started being A Radio dj at Voice of Tembisa (V.O.T) a community radio station playing Reggae Music on Sundays 3pm - 6pm. during that time I listener's encouraged me to start singing. the next coming years I started writing songs.

During 2008 I got a sponsor who in paid for my University fees to do performing arts.Because do not want to just sing Reggae but to perform it.
During my second year at school from I started to perform in hotels and for corporate gigs singing other peoples songs . bob Marley, lucky dube, bushman to name a few. I also did traditional dances with a group called PAMATA.

From 2011 have been doing gigs with Dj chacha incorporating live bingi/bongo drums with him mixing reggae dans hall. also with Eltonick house music with bingi/bongo drums.
2014 Recording my first album
I have performed in a couple of shows in my country name Catch a fire (06/12/14) in cafax Johannesburg, Reggae in dec (14/12/14 at marfco Pretoria , Reggae dance hall bash (21/12/14) in bassline newtown, coolrunnings durban (24/12/15), Bob Marley birthday celebration (08/02/15) ushaka Marine durban. Street wednesday(19/02/15) Tembisa. Waiting to perform in capetown , then venda , vaal, then Gambia nd ghana. just promoting myself.

I have been played in 191 radio stations worldwide including internet radios.recieved 27 telephonic interviews from radio stations.
Notably in Lesotho, Gambia, Costa rico, Ghana nd England.I have done 17 performances around south africa and looking forward to perform on big stages around the world.
This has made Saamseed get 27 radio interviews from various radio stations worldwide.

I'm currently unsigned and continuing to record single on new, old and original riddims from Jamaica, Zimbabwe,Denmark,South Africa and america.Hoping to release 32 singles ranging from roots reggae,dance hall,dub and reggaeton sang in zulu ,patwa,amheric and english.Started to feature in some Jamiacan ,south african and zimbabwean riddims.
Radio Djamar support this Artist.


SAAMSEED - DISCOGRAPHY:

New Singles:
.2015 - Mama MaRosa
.2015 - Baba Wam
.2014 - Fire


SAAMSEED - CONTACTS:
Facebook
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
Soundcloud

Check out
BRAND NEW MUSIC on Radio Djamar

SaamSeed "Mama MaRosa" on Soundcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment